Based in Manchester, UK
DescriptionLeaf me alone is game about exploring a colorful, vibrant and serene world. Go on an adventure, gain new abilities and uncover the deepest secrets and mysteries of the land.
HistoryBased on the original game we made in a weekend for the latest Ludum Dare game jam. In the jam the game was highly praised, gaining 1st place overall, and also 1st for Music and 1st in atmosphere. We tried to keep these core values of the original game of being a nice place to wander around and explore, and simply expanded the world, added some mechanics and deepened the story and gamplay.
- Multiple worlds/areas to explore
- Filled with secrets that people will potentially enjoy discussing and helping each other discover
- Various different uses for the player's abilities and expanded abilities scattered throughout the game
- An interwoven storyline that is told through inference and gameplay rather than words
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Leaf Me Alone. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "1st Place Overall in the Ludum Dare Game Jam" Worldwide, 29 April, 2013
Leaf Me Alone hasn't been the subject of any interesting article or (p)review yet. You could be the first!
About Mark Foster
I make games.
More information on Mark Foster, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Leaf Me Alone Credits
Artist and Programmer
Musician/Composer and Sound Effects engineer