Based in Manchester, UK
1 May, 2012
PC / Mac
DescriptionChroma is an exploration mystery and puzzle game, set in a dark, lonely world.
HistoryThe game started out being developed while I was working full time as a software engineer; I went on to quit my job after saving enough money to hopefully last until the project's end. It's one of the games I wanted to make as a kid, but warped through my adult eyes.
- Normal mapped pixel art and dynamic lighting + shadows.
- Use of light, shadow and colors to create mechanically interesting puzzles and environments.
- Unique use of color and music tied together, occasionally making waves in the silence of the world.
- Play as a lightbulb, illuminate a path, and walk on your shadows.
- A game that may push in directions that are unexpected.
Old Teaser YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Game Name. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
Game Name has not received any awards or recognitions yet. Please check back later to see if things change.
Game Name hasn't been the subject of any interesting article or (p)review yet. You could be the first!
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Mark Foster
I make games.
More information on Mark Foster, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Name Credits
Audio Engineer and Composer